Menu

Who's going to tackle Saturday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

• My foster puppy is coming today! 😃 
  • Lunch with some girlfriends  
  • Possibly dinner/bible study tonight (still deciding if I will be going, it is always a 5-6 hour ordeal and I am so tired!)- too tired
  • Son is having two friends over to spend the night, need to figure out some food for them  
  • sew a little bit  
  • clean up kitchen and entryway  
Edited by DawnM
  • Like 6

Good morning!

• one or both of the boys are driving down for a quick visit this morning
  • empty & pressure wash water tank
  • groom horses
  • go out for Thai food with dh & dd
  • see if dd wants to go to the fabric store, clothes shopping, or get art supplies
  • Natural Grocers
  • dinner: probably leftovers from lunch
  • sauna, relax, & read tonight
  • Like 6

Good morning! ds3 plays in the finals this morning. His opponent is maybe the best in the state- so he is just hoping to win a few points and have fun. dh and I are driving down for the match. Dh will drop me at home and he will head out to sing for a wedding and play some tennis of his own.

• coffee/paper
  • clean up kitchen
  • drive to tournament
  • watch the match
  • drive home
  • chores, etc. 
  • read a little
  • pick up ds3 when bus arrives (if I have a car)
  • Not sure what dinner will be

Have a great day!

• Like 6

Morning all!

Soccer practice is cancelled due to rain; I am very happy to not have to stand outside and convince my overtired 8 year old to "keep going, it's just a little bit of rain!"  🙂

Also very happy to be able to be home this morning and let the younger ones sleep in.  It's been a long week.

Today's list:

• school planning for high school boys -- I found out that my in-laws might be coming for a visit at the end of the month, so I need to try plan out the next four weeks for everyone's school (but especially the older boys) so that things can run on auto pilot while company is here.  I won't have the mental energy to school plan during their visit.
  • scrub the downstairs shower got the whole bathroom scrubbed  AND I mopped the downstairs! See my cape fluttering in the breeze!! 🙂
  • laundry, of course.
  • something good for supper-- maybe chicken pot pie.  And peach blueberry crisp...
Edited by Zoo Keeper
  • Like 6

ds3 was crushed- but he won some points and a service game. But he was happy in general with staying in rallies and doing some things very well. Other things, not so happy with- but that is the nature of the game.

I am home for the rest of the day. Laundry and chores plus a little college football and tennis later.

• Like 5

Zero housework done by me, but kids cleaned the bathrooms.
Dinner was Publix fried chx, mac n cheese and chopped salad from a bag. It was fine. 
Ds enjoyed cotillion. 

Dh is watching the Vols play poorly, so he will be grouchy for the next day or so.  

Next up: read a novel on the other end of the house from dh and the tv! 

• Like 4