Menu

University of Wisconsin - Madison experiences?

EKS

My daughter has a friend who is starting there this year and my son has a friend who is also starting this year. So, a year too early to be of any help to you, but it's funny to see it mentioned here after just learning that these friends chose WISCO (both are from different states and OOS from Wisconsin).

My ds was accepted there, but ended up choosing a different UW school - one that has an excellent engineering program and costs a fraction of what Madison does. Madison has gotten so expensive! It is a great college town, though. I went there 30 years ago, and we still visit often.

@EKS my homeschooler is attending this fall as a freshman.  I am on the road at the moment but will come back.   Feel free to PM if you want.   On Wisconsin.  😀

eta we are also OOS  

forbes released a new best public list.  Madison is moving up!  No16

https://www.forbes.com/sites/madisonfernandez/2019/08/15/top-25-public-colleges-2019-the-best-education-for-30000-less/?utm_source=FBPAGE&utm_medium=social&utm_content=2563322183&utm_campaign=sprinklrForbesMainFB#5d7c2cf75b77

Edited by FuzzyCatz