Menu

What's with the ads?

Ottakee

Has anyone heard from Kinsa?

I just saw something about Big Bend National Park and that made me think of Kinsa.  Has anyone heard from her since their last move?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I was just thinking about her! I don’t think she’s in El Paso, but still in deep Texas (Amarillo now? Who remembers?). I thought of her with last weekend’s news  

• Like 1

On 8/13/2019 at 7:54 AM, Seasider too said:

I was just thinking about her! I don’t think she’s in El Paso, but still in deep Texas (Amarillo now? Who remembers?).

Amarillo sounds right because we were all referencing songs when she let us know.

Last time I saw one of these threads, no one had heard from her. I hope things are ok.

Edited by RootAnn
  • Like 2

How creepy would it be for @vonfirmath to contact her old youth pastor that moved there to check on her? Or @Rachel to have her brother track down her dh at his new job. Nevermind. Too stalkerish.

Moving announcement thread

Where's Kinsa in December. 

Anyone heard from Kinsa? in January & bumped in May

• Like 1

Both, Kinsa and Mergath are missing in action. Last thread from Mergath (that I remember) was that the baby was taking up a lot of her time. Kinsa was supposed to move again but I haven't heard how it went or if it has happened. But as things are, you all would know it before I do since my time on the board is now limited too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Kinsa was going to move from Big Bend National Park to Amarillo, where her DH had taken a job with the VA as I recall.  After that, I have seen nothing from her. I hope that she and her family are OK.

Every once in a while, I think of Kinsa’s sister and her kids and I hope they’re safe and healing and doing well, too.  

Maybe it was easier for some people to just make a clean cut?  

• Like 10