Menu

What's with the ads?

Sign in to follow this  
photon

Research Writing Class?

Can anyone recommend a research paper writing class?

Would appreciate any suggestions you could please provide. Thanks 🙂

Look at CLRC. They have a course focused on history research paper. I heard it’s extremely rigorous though, which might or might not be what you are looking for.

Definitely look before you leap on the CLRC class. Ask for a syllabus ahead of time. My dc took it last year (then dropped)- no syllabus was provided until post three weeks in, and it was a bit disorganized- instructor was distracted on the front end, which made a super rigorous class more difficult than it should have been. If you have a student with a heavy course load who isn't infatuated with history, tbh I'd look elsewhere. 

Edited by Æthelthryth the Texan

Excelsior offers a Beginning Research Writing with Jess Woods.  You can email the teacher to see if it would be as in depth as you're looking for.  I have not used this particular class, but have used her for other classes and I highly recommend the teacher.  Mrs. Woods has given the most specific, in-depth feedback on papers out of all of the online teachers I've used (from a variety of online places) .  Plus she's nice and funny.  

• Like 1

https://www.memoriapressacademy.com/catalog?pagename=thesis-by-subject

My son took this class and it was a marvelous experience! Dr. Dray is a great teacher. I think I reviews this class last year - I will try to find it.

ETA: Here is the review I wrote - it's pretty long.

https://forums.welltrainedmind.com/topic/668703-review-of-memoria-press-senior-thesis-class/?tab=comments#comment-8002626

Edited by Liza Q
  • Like 2

Lantern English has a research paper writing class. 8 weeks online, only $60. My oldest hasn't taken that specific course, but she has taken a couple other writing courses with them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1