Menu

Help with Community college/high school dual graduation announcements

I have a son who is close to graduating both High School (homeschool) AND will be graduating CC with an Associates of Science degree.  (they have a dual credit program)  Son wants the graduation announcement to show BOTH graduations, but I cannot figure out a way to word it.  Especially since 1-- we never "named" our homeschool, and 2-- there will only be one graduation ceremony to attend (at the CC which only acknowledges his AS degree)....  I'm so stuck!  

Anyone gone through this?  Help me please!  I'm really lost as to how to word things!

(I also posted this in the college board but hoping someone answers here too!)

My announcements were a combo of announcements and invitation to grad party.  I think I used those pre-imaged (not the correct word) cards from Costco.  Under the school section I just wrote "Home School & XX Community College (DE)"  Pretty much simple as that.

• Like 1

Ours started off like this:

We celebrate the blessing of our home schooling journey by announcing the High School Graduation of our daughter...

You could simply say, "High School and XX Community College Graduation" or "Home School and XX Community College Graduation" if you like that style. 

Or something like, "Please celebrate with us as ___ graduates from our Home School and from XX Community College..."

• Like 1

We received an invitation inviting us to a party to celebrate the student's graduation from high school, graduation with an A.S. from the CC, and acceptance into XYZ University as a junior ___ major. You could do something similar, even if it's an announcement.