Menu

Got five minutes to waste?

RootAnn

If you have some time to blow before August 6th & want to help out a friend of mine, Google "Spoonflower Design Feline Frenzy". There should be an option for voting on the cat designs. One vote per person. (Not per person per day)

There are 500+ designs & they are put in a random order each time. You don't have to vote for my friend's design (and I think you can pick more than one design to vote for before you hit submit), but it'd be appreciated. I'm including her design in this post so you know what to look for.

It takes awhile to scroll through to get to it (as it could be in the first 50 or the last 50).

Doesn't cost anything & you don't have to sign up for an account. She usually ends up right in the middle of the pack & I'd like her to get some encouragement one of these times. (After voting, you can click on her username to see her other fabric designs.)

Screenshot_20190801-095852.png

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, RootAnn said:

If you have some time to blow before August 6th & want to help out a friend of mine, Google "Spoonflower Design Feline Frenzy". There should be an option for voting on the cat designs. One vote per person. (Not per person per day)

There are 500+ designs & they are put in a random order each time. You don't have to vote for my friend's design (and I think you can pick more than one design to vote for before you hit submit), but it'd be appreciated. I'm including her design in this post so you know what to look for.

It takes awhile to scroll through to get to it (as it could be in the first 50 or the last 50).

Doesn't cost anything & you don't have to sign up for an account. She usually ends up right in the middle of the pack & I'd like her to get some encouragement one of these times. (After voting, you can click on her username to see her other fabric designs.)

Screenshot_20190801-095852.png

I don't see an option for voting on anything....