Jump to content


Does anyone know what this is and what it could belong to?


Recommended Posts

On 7/17/2019 at 5:47 PM, BarbecueMom said:

Are they metal?  They look like the clamps that hold bed rails together.

They’re plastic, about 2 inches in length. 

23 hours ago, Tap said:

Buy anything new recently? Are they from packaging of some kind? They could just  be disposable spacers to hold an item in place in packaging. 

Yes, but while the kids have “cleaned” that room for the past 7 years, it is the first time I’ve gone through, it thoroughly organizing it. So they could be from as long as seven years ago. 

12 hours ago, Arcadia said:

No idea. I would be happy to use those on my metal rack or my kids’ tables as cable holders/organizers.

Good idea! I mounted an extra command clip from Christmas on my nightstand to keep my phone charger within reach. I could use it to keep cords together if I never figure out where they belong. 

11 hours ago, VaKim said:

They look like brackets of some sort to me. The slit looks like it should be slid over a screw in the wall or whatever you attach them to.


This is what I was thinking. My daughter’s cork board came with similar brackets. I just can’t figure what it would hang. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...