Menu

What's with the ads?

Laura Corin

'Calvin' passed his degree

Whooppee! I saw on another thread pictures of your family & was thrilled to see Calvin & Hobbes all grown up!

• Thanks 1

Oh, how wonderful!! I still have the reading list for one of his first year classes that I printed out. Congratulations all around!

• Thanks 1

Well done Calvin! I don't know where he's looking for work or what field, but if he is looking in London for anything legal/finance, please feel free to pm me if you like. Happy to see whether any of my contacts would be willing to do an informational interview with Calvin or suggest openings. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, saw said:

Well done Calvin! I don't know where he's looking for work or what field, but if he is looking in London for anything legal/finance, please feel free to pm me if you like. Happy to see whether any of my contacts would be willing to do an informational interview with Calvin or suggest openings. 

Thank you. For now he's looking at jobs in the city where he has been at university. I don't think he wants to tackle London.

Congratulations to Calvin! Wishing him well with his job search.

Regards,

Kareni

• Thanks 1

Congratulations! Just now I read your signature and noticed  that Hobbes is at university, as well!

• Thanks 1

On 7/22/2019 at 9:41 PM, mathnerd said:

Congratulations! Just now I read your signature and noticed  that Hobbes is at university, as well!

Thanks.

Yes. Hobbes had a successful growing first year.

Edited by Laura Corin
  • Like 4