Menu

Online AP Language--Specific Teacher on PAH and Other Options

Does anyone have specific feedback on the only Pa. Homeschoolers AP Lang. teacher whose classes is not filled? The remaining teacher is: Melissa Dean (formerly Melissa Barnes)

I've heard good things about Pa Homeschoolers in general, but I know that things can vary greatly between teachers.

Can anyone suggest another good source for online AP Language?

Thanks,

Kevin

I don’t know anything about that specific teacher, unfortunately, but I reviewed her syllabus yesterday and I like the looks of it. I’ll follow this thread and hope to get some feedback from a parent who has had a student take her class.

My student may have a scheduling conflict with the live online class for which she’s registered, so I’m perusing the few asynchronous options remaining available at this point. My DD is only 10th grade, so I’ll just wait until next year if I can’t find anything.

On 7/7/2019 at 6:55 AM, fourisenough said:

I don’t know anything about that specific teacher, unfortunately, but I reviewed her syllabus yesterday and I like the looks of it. I’ll follow this thread and hope to get some feedback from a parent who has had a student take her class.

My student may have a scheduling conflict with the live online class for which she’s registered, so I’m perusing the few asynchronous options remaining available at this point. My DD is only 10th grade, so I’ll just wait until next year if I can’t find anything.

Thanks to alewife for pointing out that Serbicki is at AIM. I found her there and signed up my daughter for her class. Here's the link: https://debrabell.com/product/ap-english-language/

• Like 3