Menu

S/O MLM's: Suggestions to replace Mary Kay Products?

Tenaj

My Mary Kay person recently switched to a different company and I've been happily using up my supplies but I really don't like MLM's at all so now I'm inspired to not replace my MK stuff as I use it up.  

I like the system though!  I like my timewise wash and the night and day moisturizers.  I need something simple that works together.  My brain likes things that match so using a wash or scrub from one company and a moisturizer from another would drive me crazy -lol!

Any suggestions?   I need moisturizing stuff (no problems with acne any more).  I like the routine of a scrub or something morning and night.  A sunscreen moisturizer for the day.  Something without sunscreen for night.  

I’ve been pleased with Cerave from the drugstore. I use a hydrating wash, an eye cream (when I remember it), a daytime moisturizer with sunscreen, and my favorite of the line, a nighttime moisturizing cream. No scents, safe for sensitive skin, and not wildly priced. 

• Like 2

I like cerave products too. If you like a whole matching ‘system’ you could check out Paula’s Choice. Lots and lots of options there with good reviews. I’ve never had luck with their stuff, but I know a lot of people do!

• Like 1

It's not fancy but I'm trying the Olay Regenerist stuff from Walmart and been happy so far with their cleansing pore scrub, so I'm going to try some moisturizer and eye cream next. I didn't like the new formula of the MK Time wise night and day solutions.

• Like 1