Menu

FDA lists dog food brands linked to DCM

Pawz4me

5 hours ago, kand said:

Sorry, Katie. I’m always on mobile, so don’t see sigs to reference for spellings. I’ve been here ten years, though, so I should know your spelling by now. 

It's fine 🙂

Like you said, unless you can see the signature you wouldn't know. KT works too, lol. I knew who you meant. 

I'm just giggling at the "welcome" you got after 3K posts. 

Edited by Ktgrok

6 hours ago, Pawz4me said:

I am the OP of this thread. It was started for the purpose of informing members here of the DCM issue and particularly about what foods have been implicated in that issue. I did NOT start it to be a debate about what or how to feed. Anyone who wants to do that can of course start their own thread. If this thread doesn't mostly get back on topic, then I will ask the mods to lock it. Not delete, because IMO the info shared is useful. The bickering and name calling and proselytizing isn't, and I'm pretty sure nobody wants to be wasting their time reading through it.

Calling solutions that look at the actual sources of the problem--ie feeding dogs unnatural plant proteins and carbohydrates--"proselytizing" IS NAME CALLING.

There are other ways to avoid issues like DCM than switching between two problematic approaches with grain-free and grain-inclusive kibbles.

Bill

1 hour ago, Spy Car said:

Calling solutions that look at the actual sources of the problem--ie feeding dogs unnatural plant proteins and carbohydrates--"proselytizing" IS NAME CALLING.

There are other ways to avoid issues like DCM than switching between two problematic approaches with grain-free and grain-inclusive kibbles.

Bill

Defensive much, Bill?

Nowhere did I say you were the one proselytizing. That you assumed it was you says quite a lot.

16 minutes ago, Pawz4me said:

Defensive much, Bill?

Nowhere did I say you were the one proselytizing. That you assumed it was you says quite a lot.

Agree. I am actually surprised that mods allow Spy Car to stay on this site as he constantly derails threads to the detriment of everyone. 

• Like 7