Menu

Anyone heard of a Frenchton?

Scarlett

Just did a google search and now we are all talking about which dog we should get to go with our mini schnauzer.  LOL..not happening!

Little guy sure is cute though!

edited: accidentally hit post button

Edited by Mbelle

4 hours ago, itsheresomewhere said:

They are cute, love people and have both sides of stubborn.  

Sounds a bit like a boxer. How big do they get?

This one is such a sweet looking thing and still smaller than her toy.  🙂

Edited by Liz CA

5 minutes ago, Catwoman said:

She is beyond adorable! 

I am at the office today and she is here.  I have held her a lot.  She is so adorable. No accidents so far.  He takes her out every hour at least and at home she has used her liter box several times.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scarlett said:

I am at the office today and she is here.  I have held her a lot.  She is so adorable. No accidents so far.  He takes her out every hour at least and at home she has used her liter box several times.  

I don’t think I would ever get any work done with her around, because I would want to hold her and play with her all day!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Catwoman said:

I don’t think I would ever get any work done with her around, because I would want to hold her and play with her all day!

That is what I asked him.....how do you focus on work with her in her little box right next to you.

• Like 1

I love frenchies and boston terries are fun, but for those looking at this and wanting one you should know there is a lot of controversy in the dog world over french bulldogs (and other breeds). They are so deformed (no other word for it) that not only do they usually need to be born via c-section, but artificially inseminated because they no longer have the ability to mount the female to do the deed. And many frenchies and bostons end up needing surgery on their nose and/or soft palate because their breathing is so incredibly restricted...they are at risk of death just from normal play especially in warmer temperatures. Basically, the exact opposite of natural selection. It's really sad what humans have done to animals health wise in the name of "cute". If a rescue one ended up in my lap I'd love it, but ethically could not ever pay for one. That all said, that puppy is adorable, and I want to squish it and hug it and love on it!!!!

Edited by Ktgrok
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1