Menu

Math with lots of practice for 7th/8th grade

lea1

My two sons have finished 7th grade Saxon math going to a University Model school (two days a week they are taught at school then they work at home with me three days a week).  It seems that after each lesson Saxon typically has a handful of problems regarding what they just learned but often it is not very many. They have additional problems in the back of the book for some lessons but not very many.  Then they have a ton of review problems after each lesson. 

The teacher at the UM school usually just assigned problems from the review section after each lesson which would include maybe 2-3 problems of what they just learned in that lesson, plus other review problems from other lessons.  Sometimes she would assign the lesson specific problems but there are normally not very many of them.

I would like to find something that would give them more practice of the math they have been learning this year, before they move on to next year. Any ideas?

Edited by lea1