Menu

What's with the ads?

klmama

Prayers, please

I would really appreciate your prayers.  I'm not sleeping well, due to a cold, and it's making me feel anxious and unfocused. Then tomorrow dc is going to have a medical procedure which isn't generally a big deal - except if it goes wrong. 😞 Would you all please pray for safety for dc, peace for all of us, and for recovery from this stupid cold so I can sleep?  Thank you!

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Hoping you are asleep and getting a good night’s rest. Wishing your daughter’s medical procedure goes smoothly and calm for all of you while waiting.

Thanks,  everyone.  I got a few hours of sleep.  I'm less anxious now that I've slept some.  Still a little concerned about dc.  I think I must be dehydrated, because just drinking water stings my throat. I probably need to drink a lot more of it. ETA: And now I'm having an ocular migraine, so I'm having trouble reading.  Hopefully it will be gone before I need to drive dc to the clinic. 

Edited by klmama
  • Sad 1

We're at the clinic waiting.  Dc is a little stressed.  Please pray for peace and for a successful outcome. Thank you all.  You've been a big encouragement.    

• Like 1

Sending positive thoughts for your child and for you.

Regards,

Kareni

Thanks so much.  Dc did great, and all seemed to go well.  Yes, thankfully my ocular migraine went away.  So glad it was just visual!  It's frustratung enough like that; I can't imagine how awful it would be to add pain. 

Thanks again for your prayers.  🌷🌷🌷🌷

• Like 4