Menu

Prayers, please

klmama

I would really appreciate your prayers.  I'm not sleeping well, due to a cold, and it's making me feel anxious and unfocused. Then tomorrow dc is going to have a medical procedure which isn't generally a big deal - except if it goes wrong. 😞 Would you all please pray for safety for dc, peace for all of us, and for recovery from this stupid cold so I can sleep?  Thank you!

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Thanks,  everyone.  I got a few hours of sleep.  I'm less anxious now that I've slept some.  Still a little concerned about dc.  I think I must be dehydrated, because just drinking water stings my throat. I probably need to drink a lot more of it. ETA: And now I'm having an ocular migraine, so I'm having trouble reading.  Hopefully it will be gone before I need to drive dc to the clinic. 

Edited by klmama
  • Sad 1

Thanks so much.  Dc did great, and all seemed to go well.  Yes, thankfully my ocular migraine went away.  So glad it was just visual!  It's frustratung enough like that; I can't imagine how awful it would be to add pain. 

Thanks again for your prayers.  🌷🌷🌷🌷

• Like 4