Menu

Android SAT Prep Apps

Nobody has replied, so I am bumping this for you. I Googled and this is at the top of the SERPs, with a March 2016 date.  That was 3 years and 3 months ago, but may be a place for you to begin...

"Check out this list of the five best FREE apps for SAT and ACT test prep!

1. Khan Academy. Apple Store / Google Play. ...
  2. Magoosh ACT Flashcards. Apple Store / Google Play. ...
  3. Daily Practice for the New SAT from the College Board. Apple Store / Google Play. ...
  4. The Grading Game. Apple Store. ...
  5. Math Brain Booster. Apple Store.
Mar 16, 2016"

To more directly try to answer your question, my DD studied (almost exclusively I believe) with Khan Academy, on the web, which is Free, for the PSAT/NMSQT and the SAT examinations.  I had recommended Khan Academy to her, because of their official tie-in with the College Board.   I believe that she did also use another web site (possibly more than one) but that the vast majority of her preparation was with Khan Academy, which ties into the CollegeBoard account of the student involved.

Now, for the ACT, she had access to an "Online" course from Kaplan Academy last year, which is not Free.   It had recorded Videos and also some live class sessions, where the students could ask questions and get answers from the Instructor.  She found that somewhat more helpful than the Free Khan Academy preparation she did for the PSAT/NMSQT and SAT examinations.  It is very inexpensive, I think now they charge $99 or $100 USD for 4 to 6 months of access.  When my DD used it, last year, it was that price, but for much less time.  There was a tie-in between the ACT.ORG and Kaplan Academy at that time. 

I seem to recall reading some positive comments about PrepScholar here on WTM so you might look into what they have to offer.

I strongly suggest that your student take both the SAT and the ACT. They are very different animals.