Menu

AoPS Intro to Algebra Tests

I was really asking whether she was using something like Word or other installed software.  I do most of my work on google docs using a chromebook, so installed software isn't really an option.  But I see there at least one equation editor add-on to google docs.  

17 hours ago, square_25 said:

It's LaTeX, which is other installed software. But then you can use the TeXeR I linked, too: would that work? No installation required. 

Yeah, I'm not sure this is helpful.  I use google docs exclusively now, so I need a link to the best equation editor that ppl have used with google docs.  

57 minutes ago, daijobu said:

Yeah, I'm not sure this is helpful.  I use google docs exclusively now, so I need a link to the best equation editor that ppl have used with google docs.  

Are you looking for something more advanced than the "insert/equations" feature of google docs?

I don't have much experience with this.  I just now used their own equation editor to try to write the quadratic formula, but I'm not sure I can make it work.  (The square root stops at b^2.)  

I'm not sure if I'll need to spend more time using their own insert-equation editor or install an add-on.  

6 hours ago, shmily said:

Am I missing something, or do you have an answer key for these?  (Not that I couldn't figure them out myself, but it sure makes life easier if there is one!) 😁

I had the same question.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...