Menu

Online Calculus

We had decided to do Calculus as a DE class, but it won't work out. Dd16 can only go through the high school, and they will require her to take the class at the school first. Dd does not want to take it twice, especially since one of the classes would be at the high school. What online Calculus classes have your kids enjoyed?

highschoolmathlive.com

Our daughter took AP Calc AB with Ms Regina London this year and ranked this class as one of the best.  According to our girl, Ms London, Ms Jetta (physics) and Mr D (pre-algebra to pre-calc) all share the top spot on her list! 

• Like 2

On 5/29/2019 at 12:46 PM, Kalypso said:

https://www.highschoolmathlive.com/

My ds17 is taking the Honors Calculus class here next year. It will be a new provider for us.

Please let us know how class works out.  I am more interested in the tutoring service. We use a group tutor at $15/ class hour to supplement Thinkwell calculus.  Might be more effective for us to use their private tutoring at $10/quarter hour.

My dd used Derek Owens for calculus AB and then followed up with practice on Khan Academy. She then used Khan Academy to cover the BC calculus material. I was surprised by how good KA was. In hindsight, I would have used it a lot more with both of my kids had I realized that sooner.