Menu

4/5th grade lap book ideas

workingmom

In the Hands of a Child units include all the pictures and labels and such if I remember correctly.

There is a science curriculum out there that is meant for many grade levels and the whole premise is lapbooking your way through science. I used to have it and I can see what the covers looked like in my head but I cannot remember the name of them. If I find it or remember it, I'll update this post.

ETA: Great Science Adventures by Dinah Zike and Susan Simpson is what I was trying to remember. They call them graphic organizers but we used them as lapbook components and the 'library books' that it directs you to make we just put in the lapbook in a library pocket just made from a generic template or you can buy them.

Edited by sweet2ndchance

Have you looked over the offerings at Homeschoolshare? That is where I got most of the parts for the Periodic Table lapbook that my rising 5th grader is working on this summer. I added a bunch of pockets to hold the element cards from the free Ellen J McHenry game which I like for this topic.

• Like 1