Menu

What's with the ads?

DawnM

Best way to catch a mouse? Or many mice?

https://www.google.com/search?q=do+rats+have+bladders&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS821US821&oq=do+rats+have+bladders&aqs=chrome..69i57.5791j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

If the building has mice, I think you're going to keep getting mice no matter how many you trap and/or kill.  i'd be more inclined to try to dissuade them from coming in your office - sort of a "this office is not as nice as that one over there" signal.  Maybe something to do with scent?  Do they sell a mouse-killer-cat scent on Amazon?  I feel like that is what you need.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, moonflower said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=do+rats+have+bladders&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS821US821&oq=do+rats+have+bladders&aqs=chrome..69i57.5791j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

If the building has mice, I think you're going to keep getting mice no matter how many you trap and/or kill.  i'd be more inclined to try to dissuade them from coming in your office - sort of a "this office is not as nice as that one over there" signal.  Maybe something to do with scent?  Do they sell a mouse-killer-cat scent on Amazon?  I feel like that is what you need.

I have read they don't like Peppermint, so today I took Peppermint essential oil and some cotton balls.  I soon got everyone wanting some, so all the counselors and the secretaries up front all have Peppermint smelling offices! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Melissa in Australia said:

maybe it was a particular type of rat. But the documentary definitely said that the rats they were discussing did not have bladders

All mammals have urinary bladders. All rats are mammals, ergo, all rats have urinary bladders. That documentary was wrong if it said otherwise.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Melissa in Australia said:

maybe it was a particular type of rat. But the documentary definitely said that the rats they were discussing did not have bladders

I was so baffled by this that I did a little googling. Rats don't have gallbladders! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Melissa in Australia said:

Ah - I must have miss heard. thanks for correcting my error 🙂

Strange and interesting regardless!!!