Menu

What's with the ads?

Sign in to follow this  
rjand6more

Anybody purchasing from Build Your Bundle Sale?

I can only find a few things I might like this year.  So, I probably won't buy this year. I might change my mind if there are coupon codes for the publishers given after purchasing. There are other things I want to buy from a few of the publishers.

Are there coupon codes?(to be clear, I am not asking for the codes, just if they are given.)

Thanks!

10 hours ago, Melissa in Australia said:

there are coupon codes for discounts form their contributors 

from 7 Sisters and BiblioPlan?

If I was homeschooling year round and not just in the summer, I would absolutely buy the Charlotte Mason STEM and HISTORY bundle.  "California Out of the Box" I've heard is a good curriculum, I've ALMOST bought the Explore Medieval Kingdoms curriculum before to supplement Story of the World.   The graphics from the Nature Science website would be useful, I've been curious about Math Mammoth, and I've supplemented with Mystery of History before (it was my second choice to Story of the World, and I used something from their free sampler to cover the Maccabees, something SOTW skipped, in Volume I). 

BUT, even though I'm doing some afterschooling and homeschooling during the summer, and we're going to keep doing SOTW and are in the middle ages, I am really having to cut down on supplementary stuff if I'm going to get very far at all in just 2 months, and we already have a math curriculum I can use, and they covered California history in school this year, plus I have a free curriculum that would be fine just for adding a little CA history to SOTW, so I'm resisting the temptation to buy a bunch of stuff I probably won't be able to use.