Menu

Build Your Bundle

scbusf

I am in exactly the same boat.

I have the history cards and the volcano game in my cart but cannot find anything else I want to make up a bundle. 

I am toying with adding the Enrichment Studies composers as Enrichment studies will add some fine art pages if you show them you have bought their product

Was hoping someone on here has bought something that they think is fabulous and would recommend it so I can fill the basket enough to get everything at bundle price

There’s very little I’m interested in other than possibly the knowledge quest medieval geography but to be honest I feel like we get enough with the story of the world activity guides.  I’m disappointed that wayfarers isn’t part of it this year.  Lots of what’s in the bundles is just stuff that’s been offered as free downloads through the years.  I feel like most of the really good curriculum providers that used to take part have pulled out.

I’m typically very excited for this sale, but it was so disappointing!  Math Mammoth seemed like a good deal, but I don’t need it.   That was the only thing I saw that I would even consider. 

I usually spend at least $40 on this sale, but I guess I’ll use that money on physical resources instead. 

On 5/17/2019 at 12:14 PM, Melissa in Australia said:

I am in exactly the same boat.

I have the history cards and the volcano game in my cart but cannot find anything else I want to make up a bundle. 

I am toying with adding the Enrichment Studies composers as Enrichment studies will add some fine art pages if you show them you have bought their product

Was hoping someone on here has bought something that they think is fabulous and would recommend it so I can fill the basket enough to get everything at bundle price

Enrichment studies normally runs free pages every month or two if you sign up to their email newsletter.

i did end up getting a bit of stuff as it works out so cheaply even if I use a quarter of it it I will be ahead.

if you don’t have math mammoth already that might not be too bad.  I bought the whole seven years a while ago.  I also bought the knowledge quest medieval geography.  I haven’t opened it yet but I like their other stuff I’ve used. 

But I agree it seems to be more and more that the really good curriculum providers aren’t participating.

I ended up getting some stuff

I got the enrichment studies. we are currently getting the soundbites - which I think run out in  month or so so the women composers will be able to be started right when the other one finishes - the twins really enjoy soundbites . 

I do use their monthly freebees as well 🙂

I also got the mammoth math - 

all the history cards

the volcano animal classification game

some of the real world learners math stuff

writing through history copywork for next year

and the word family bundle

I was a bit disappointed with the bonus vouchers as they were mostly American focused stuff that I am not interested in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Melissa in Australia said:

I ended up getting some stuff

I got the enrichment studies. we are currently getting the soundbites - which I think run out in  month or so so the women composers will be able to be started right when the other one finishes - the twins really enjoy soundbites . 

I do use their monthly freebees as well 🙂

I also got the mammoth math - 

all the history cards

the volcano animal classification game

some of the real world learners math stuff

writing through history copywork for next year

and the word family bundle

I was a bit disappointed with the bonus vouchers as they were mostly American focused stuff that I am not interested in.

I think the bundles seem to somewhat loosely follow the history cycles (they have ordered mystery of history in that order and wayfarers for the last two but not this in that order also remember the days).  So this year would be early modern (aligning with story of the world 3). Which is when almost all the curriculums seem to switch to a more American focus unfortunately. 

x-post with addendum: I was not thrilled with the Curated Bundles (pre-made) BUT when I looked at individual offerings, it was a different story!

So....I succumbed to the "Oooh, shiny!" LOL
I did NOT purshase the Mystery Bundle as it stated it was mostly geared towards elementary
and I don't have any kiddos that young anymore. Plus those are easier, I think, to piece meal if I have to
compared to the olders. 

I put together my OWN bundle, and for just over $40,
here's what I did get, for those that are interested:

Homemaker's Backyard Garden Journal: Planner & Tracker x 1
The Science of Seasons x 1
US President Sorting Mats: Full Set of 50 Presidents x 1
Earth Science Reading Bundle x 1
State Research Project with Bonus Lapbook x 1
A Night Sky Nature Study Printable x 1
Beginner Hebrew Notebooking x 1
State Songs of the 50 U.S. States Online Course x 1
Marketing Plan: Algebra x 1