Menu

What to keep? All, none, or some?

sangtarah

I have an inordinate amount of math programs for the amount of students. Oldest dd is using Saxon 7/6, but is bored and wants to switch to math mammoth. Which is a whole other topic! (Like where to place her??)   2nd dd and ds are using Math U See. I feel like I *should* take some books off the shelves but I have no pressing reason too. Just de-cluttering, I guess. I will have to teach the 2 yr old with something, eventually! Math is my weaker spot, so I think collecting a lot of math books was/is my fight against that! But most just sit there, daring me to use them. 🤣

I own: math mammoth 1-7 digital, Saxon K to 7/6, life of Fred elementary and intermediate, Math u see primer, alpha & beta, math lessons for a living education digital (back when it was free!) and beast academy 3A-3C. Plus some critical thinking math reasoning workbooks. 

I always think “I’ll have time to work _____ into our schedule, even it is once a week.” But I haven’t yet managed to be so organized. 😂 

F3DB7A30-CAD7-43AB-81E2-C68FFD41D493.jpeg

My children read the LOF elementary series and Beast Academy guides for fun, so I'd move those books from the math curriculum shelf to the children's leisure reading shelves. Math area is then decluttered. 😊

If you don't have a need to declutter, keep it all for now.  Declutter once your youngest is school age.

Ummmmm..... keep it all unless you think there is no way you will reuse it.  I like having various resources to pull out when kids need a change, need more depth I r more practice.   And I have a lot more then you do.  I vote for putting stuff not currently in use for the year up in a high closet to cut down on the clutter, lol.