Menu

Fun Dollar Tree find

I found this little notebook at Dollar Tree. There are kraft paper sections with cute pictures and phrases that could be used as fun writing prompts, and sections with white lined paper. Not sure how I’ll use it, maybe to encourage DD in some fun writing over the summer.  Wish they had more masculine versions, but they were all pretty girly.

8C1CB09D-58D1-4BB1-AA5C-9510F1502CC9.jpeg

D77E1CB3-F4EC-4969-902C-BE8EA60206EC.jpeg

D2AFAAC2-E13E-4448-9CFF-E913032BEC48.jpeg

29B57943-4EFA-4491-81A1-13648B08A073.jpeg

• Like 5

Thank you for posting this. Those notebooks would make sweet treats for friends or just anybody with a pen added to it. My 9yo daughter has been wanting to make the flower pens where you use floral tape to wrap an artificial flower onto a Bic stick pen. Oooooooo mother's day gifts for the grandmothers!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Oh, I'm making a gift basket for a scout friend of the girls who's having surgery this summer. I'm going to get one of those. 

We use similar journals in our morning baskets at home. Each kid has a morning baskets of journals, gel pens, colored pencils, and various books that we rotate through to start each day. That would go in our rotation if we didn't already have similar items in ours! 

Edited by 2_girls_mommy
  • Like 1