Menu

waaaaaaaaaa, I don't wanna go back /stomp foot/

Next semester starts on Monday and it's snuck up on me so quickly! So I'm just whining about it 😀

I already have homework due this week (which I've known about for 2 weeks but didn't do!) 

This semester I'm hoping to take Sundays off from schoolwork but I'm going to have to start the semester by cramming in a bunch of work tomorrow (in between Zumba and agility training with Olive). 

Wow! I still have 2 weeks to go before I finish the spring semester. I'm not taking classes this summer, although I am working on a degree paper and have a schedule to keep with my readers. I don't go back to class until August and I'm looking forward to not having to commute and be on campus every day for awhile!

• Like 1

I got not quite 3 weeks off. Last final exam was on April 16. I spent the rest of that week helping ds study for his exams so I had 2 solid weeks off. I did manage to go on lots of hikes and did lots of things with my dog but it went by so fast! And I cleaned out one closet LOL. I had all these plans that I would prep for the following term and get a jump start on my reading & memorizing medications ... um, nope, did not happen. 

The nursing program tries to push the final exams close to the end of the term so we get at least 2 weeks off in between semesters. Many of our colleges have 3 short semesters (13 weeks + exam period) rather than 2 long ones and a compressed summer. The courses go by so fast. It seems you just start and then there's a midterm and suddenly you're finishing; hence my desire to try to get ahead a bit but oh well.