Menu

Some combination of Trail Guide to World Geography, Let's Go Geography, or EM 7 Continents

The Trail Guide to World Geography samples show week 1 and 2, but not week 3, which is when they actually get to a continent and mapping. Can anyone take a picture of week 3 for me? That might help make up my mind.  

I want something a bit meatier than 1 country a week ( a la Expedition Earth, which I have also looked at), but not as intense as, say, Evan Moor's 7 Continents series, where you have to buy 7 books at $22 each. But I do love the way EM combines mapping and geographical terms, based on their samples. I want some combination of mapping and questions/worksheets based on what we just mapped. Does that exist?

Let's Go Geography is almost what I want, but I'm not sure I want to jump around for 3 years like that. I feel like learning one continent at a time is less confusing. 

I'm thinking we will do Memoria Press Geography III when my oldest hits 7th grade, or thereabouts, but I want to learn the countries before we get there. But Geography I and II look really dry. 

I'm overthinking this. But that's what we do on these boards, right?

Thanks!