Menu

Getting induced tomorrow morning *UPDATED with pic*

Momto6inIN

starting at 7:30am Eastern time! Lord willing, I'm going to have a baby tomorrow!!!!! 🤞 Soooooooo excited not to be pregnant anymore and to find out who this little person is!

Anybody out there who is the praying type, I will take them gladly 🙂

Edited by Momto6inIN
  • Like 21

2 minutes ago, Momto5inIN said:

starting at 7:30am Eastern time! Lord willing, I'm going to have a baby tomorrow!!!!! 🤞 Soooooooo excited not to be pregnant anymore and to find out who this little person is!

Anybody out there who is the praying type, I will take them gladly 🙂

How exciting!  So you don't know the gender yet?  

31 minutes ago, mommyoffive said:

Oh wow that went fast.   I will be thinking of you and sending lots of prayers your way.   I am so excited for you. 

Maybe for you it went fast lol! Personally I think pregnancy days are like dog years and 1 ends up feeling like 7! 🤣

But seriously though, thanks everybody for the well wishes and I look forward to posting a pic and changing my user name sometime tomorrow evening!!!

• Like 9
  • Haha 3

I was wondering how things were going with you about a week ago. I will continue to pray for you and your little one!

(I'm guessing boy.)

Time to replace no sleep because you can't get comfy or your bladder is full for can't get sleep because the little one needs fed! Looking forward to a picture.

• Like 1

Girl! She's adorable! Welcome to the Hive, little one. All your Hive aunts (and maybe a few Hive uncles & some Hive cousins) are excited to "see" you.

I hope they keep an eye on your b.p. I'm sure that complication was scary. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, umsami said:

Congratulations! May she grow up healthy, strong, and happy.  ❤️

So...are you changing your name to MomofSeven? 😄

Way ahead of you - Momto6 *is* the new name and my signature is updated to boot! 🤣

I'm sure I'll crash soon but right now postpartum euphoria is still giving me energy 🙂

• Like 13
  • Haha 3