Menu

Purple pop up “feedback”...

Pen

Hi Pen, 

Apologies for the strange pop-up! This is actually a legitimate questionnaire. We are currently undergoing a site audit and are gathering feedback from users in order to improve user experience down the road. Please feel free to either ignore the pop-up or provide any feedback you have regarding your forums experience. Thanks!

13 hours ago, Melissa Moore said:

Hi Pen, 

Apologies for the strange pop-up! This is actually a legitimate questionnaire. We are currently undergoing a site audit and are gathering feedback from users in order to improve user experience down the road. Please feel free to either ignore the pop-up or provide any feedback you have regarding your forums experience. Thanks!

You may get some negative feedback due to the pop up itself.  Could the company make it less obtrusive?  Or pin a post at top of each board asking for people to give feedback?  But not have the purple thing there all the time?

• Like 1

I’m disappointed to see that this is intentional. I assumed it was malware or junk like the you’ve won amazon stuff. I’m not even sure of its purpose other than blocking my scroll bar. If it is feedback on the website then I feel a sticky post would be more appropriate. Here’s my feedback since I won’t click on the purple box: I love the community here and the format of the forums. Since the latest update, I cannot stay logged in. If it wants feedback on its physical presence, than it needs to stop interfering with the function of the website and appearing like malware.

• Like 2

On 4/23/2019 at 6:55 AM, Melissa Moore said:

Hi Pen, 

I agree with everyone else. The purple box is annoying and I think we would have all preferred a thread asking for feedback rather than that.