Menu

Do you have any firsthand experience with a purchased airplane belt extender? Please share.

Kareni

Suggestions: Read some of the 852 Reviews on that Amazon web page and read some of the answers.  If you are looking for alternatives, possibly on one of the Forums on TripAdvisor.com which is the largest travel oriented web site.  Also, pay extra for a seat in an Exit Row.  If you are going on SPIRIT, pay extra for a "Big Front Seat". Enjoy your trip!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ottakee said:

Is there a reason you need to purchase one versus use the one they provide in the plane?   Sorry I don't have personal experience buying one but on our last flight I saw they had ones free for passengers to use if needed 

Possible embarrassment if someone else has already used the one they have on the plane.  

My parents don't travel as a general rule.   But, years ago mom went along on a business trip of mine to Monterrey, CA and we did the Napa thing.  I'd thought about getting one of those.  But, since that would likely be her last flight I used miles to get upgraded to first class.  Last flight not because she was sickly but because they never go anywhere.  Since we were in First I knew she'd have first dibs on the extender.  

• Like 2