Menu

What's with the ads?

Has anyone here ordered from Wayfair?  If so, what is your opinion, and what category did you buy from?

We're making our smallest bedroom into a den again, and have gotten rid of the daybed we did use as a couch in there.  I like the looks of some of their couches and convertible couches, but have never met anyone irl who ordered from them.

Thanks!

We've ordered rugs, curtains, and mudroom organizers.  We've been happy with everything, too.

• Thanks 1

I've ordered from Wayfair and been pleased with almost everything.  Lots of lamps- both floor and table, couple of desks and side tables, throw pillows, comforters, memory foam mattresses, an ez-up awning, and a portable carpet scrubber. 

The lamps I ordered needed assembly, as did the furniture.  The quality is comparable to Ikea furniture.   Nice, but isn't going to last forever.   Definitely read the reviews.

Oh! I'm remembering that I ordered a mirrored medicine cabinet and it arrived broken.  When I inquired about a return, they credited me immediately and told me to dispose of the broken item- no need to return it.  They didn't even have me take a picture! 

Shipping was quick and free, and assembly directions easy to follow.

• Thanks 1

We've ordered wooden bunk beds, wooden bar stools, and rugs. It was a good experience every time.

• Thanks 1

I recommend reading reviews thoroughly; usually the comments and user photos are the most helpful when I buy from them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've ordered rugs, a chair, and cabinet hardware. Definitely read reviews and know what you're looking for (example: for rugs, know the material you want and check the weight -- or you may be unpleasantly surprised by cheap-o stuff).

I love-love-love the rug I ordered. The chair -- not so much. It definitely won't last long. 

Edited by alisoncooks
  • Thanks 1

I’ve ordered accent chairs, all needed assembly. The first two were so wobbly, I called to return. They said to keep the chairs and they sent out 2 more which were much better. The second 2 were also wobbly but not as bad. They were horrible to put together. I probably would have sent those back too except my daughter’s wedding was coming up and I wasn’t sure if I could find anything else in time. The customer service is wonderful, but no free shipping on returns. 

• Thanks 1

I think there's free returns but only for store credit... (so I guess free exchanges, not returns).

Edited by alisoncooks
  • Thanks 1

We have ordered a number of things, from occasional chairs and a bench, to a large area rug.  I've been so pleased with everything.  They have a great return policy... so easy!

• Thanks 1

We bought a queen bed, a full size bed, two twin beds, a dining room table, and two large area rugs from them. We also paid extra to have the delivery team put the beds together. No complaints whatsoever.

12 minutes ago, Ethel Mertz said:

We bought a queen bed, a full size bed, two twin beds, a dining room table, and two large area rugs from them. We also paid extra to have the delivery team put the beds together. No complaints whatsoever.

Thank you!

We've gotten many things from Wayfair - desks and desk chairs, our coffee table, a couple armchairs and ottomans (ottomen??), our dining room chairs, filing cabinets, a fake Christmas tree. Plus, everything for our bathroom remodel came from Wayfair - vanity, toilet, sink, faucet, mirror, tp holder. Our kitchen and mudroom sinks and faucets came from there, too. We've been happy with everything!

• Thanks 1