Menu

What's with the ads?

Murphy101

Big stuff going on this month here

I've graduated my 5th kid from home school high school. She has decided her college choice, gotten accepted and received an excellent FA package.  She will be moving to campus in August. So excited for her.

My husband is becoming Catholic this Easter!   You could fit a small human in that man's first easter basket this year. 

And at some point after Easter, the husband and I are going to the Caribbean all by ourselves for 7 glorious days.  I don't know what he is going to do.  I'm going diving and snorkeling every day. LOL

I'm one happy happy woman this week.🐠🏝💕😁

• Like 35

Such happy news all around.  May you have a fruitful Holy Week.  Congratulations to your daughter and your husband.  Both are momentous and wonderful.  

Wonderful news, all the way around.  Enjoy Holy Week and soak up every second of vacation! 

This is all fabulous news! About 5 years ago, someone close to us joined the Church at Easter. Frankly, it's a beautiful part of Triduum. The vacation soon after sounds like a terrific way to celebrate. Happy Holy Week!

Wow, that is a lot of big news for y’all. Will your dd be going far away?  

I am very jealous of the Caribbean vacation!  Enjoy!

40 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

Wow, that is a lot of big news for y’all. Will your dd be going far away?  

I am very jealous of the Caribbean vacation!  Enjoy!

No, not far she’s going to stay in state on an art scholarship.  We had a bit of a tiff because she turned down a paid 14 day trip to Europe. So her rushing to leave the state wasn’t even discussed. But she is very happy with the university choice so I’m hoping some time there will encourage her to explore more the world.😆

Edited by Murphy101
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, hopeistheword said:

Is it bad to admit a bit of jealousy at your place of completion with homeschooling? 

Congratulations on all points! 

She still has 6 to go!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, hopeistheword said:

Is it bad to admit a bit of jealousy at your place of completion with homeschooling? 

Congratulations on all points! 

I’m not even half way done yet. If I ever am done, I’m just saying now that my “boss and coworkers” better go all out on my retirement party celebration. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Murphy101 said:

I’m not even half way done yet. If I ever am done, I’m just saying now that my “boss and coworkers” better go all out on my retirement party celebration. 😁

Amen!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hopeistheword said:

You moms-of-very-many have my eternal admiration! ❣️

Me too. I have an only and a bonus.  

• Like 1