Menu

favorite t-shirts?

three4me

YYou all have been so helpful in the past, and I just ordered several more linen blend shorts from Old Navy. But now I’m needing some new t-shirts and I’d love some recommendations. I’m an XL usually, and don’t really love shirts that are super fitted. It’s much easier when someone points me in the right direction. Thanks!

Edited by three4me

I love Lands End's relaxed fit tee shirts. They're not fitted but they're also not boxy like a man's tee shirt, the material is not too thin, they come in lots of colors, and they last forever. 

ETA: Lands End has really good sales, and since I get their catalogs I pretty much always have a code for 30-40% off, so I never pay full price for anything from them. 

Edited by Corraleno
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, three4me said:

Thanks! I’ll give lands end a try. How about graphic tees?

I like Life is Good tees, but I only like the cotton/poly mix ones like the one I linked. The all cotton ones aren’t as thin and comfy to me. 

https://smile.amazon.com/Life-Good-Crusher-Camping-Heather/dp/B077SST449/ref=pd_aw_fbt_468_img_3/146-4299335-8895755?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B077SST449&pd_rd_r=3e47c478-5fb9-11e9-a6d1-89beb44619b8&pd_rd_w=YrG9w&pd_rd_wg=CFxUA&pf_rd_p=3ecc74bd-d08f-44bd-96f3-d0c2b89f563a&pf_rd_r=F7TYH33EQQS20F25YAM4&psc=1&refRID=F7TYH33EQQS20F25YAM4

• Like 1

I mostly use to buy my clothes like t-shirts, pants and other stuff from Reecoupons, because, in my opinion, they can't compromise the quality of stuff, luckily nowadays they are offering 80% off on all their stuff, I bought plenty of dresses from there, I am sure you will find the shirt there.

Edited by elfridaauston87

Lands End relaxed fit t-shirt fan here, too.

To help determine what size you’ll like, you can measure a favorite tee at home and compare it to the Lands End tee’s measurement. They have a little button near the image that gives you the garment’s measurement. It’s super helpful especially for online orders.

• Thanks 1

If you're looking for something specifically to wear with those shorts ( which I also am a fan of), I really love these : https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-3103177/womens-sonoma-goods-for-life-printed-tank.jsp?color=Light Blue Floral&prdPV=1

I know they're not a tshirt but they're nice and flowy and I think make a nice combination with the Old navy shorts.  Just throwing another option out there.

15 hours ago, happyonthebeach said:

If you're looking for something specifically to wear with those shorts ( which I also am a fan of), I really love these : https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-3103177/womens-sonoma-goods-for-life-printed-tank.jsp?color=Light Blue Floral&prdPV=1

I know they're not a tshirt but they're nice and flowy and I think make a nice combination with the Old navy shorts.  Just throwing another option out there.

Cute!! I usually like to keep my shoulders out of the sun, but I might need to get a couple of these. Thanks!