Menu

Accountability Thread 4/14 to 4/20

Good morning! Back at editing and revision today, taking things one paragraph at a time for these two synopses I need to finish by tomorrow. I'm reasonably happy with the one (after four intensive revisions), and the last is still very rough, but it's the least important, and I think I should be able to revise it to something workable. I will likely get much more time to work on it in the future. So not so worried about it.

Other than that, just trying to have a restful day. I always feel horribly depressed at the end of one project, even if I have another one already in progress. Some rest, reading, and maybe a movie at some point. That should help. Boys are watching golf, playing on the computer, and generally relaxing too. May be a nice, quiet day.

• Like 2

We might be taking a spring break here ourselves depending on how things go. We have to be out of this house by the end of the month so we have 2 weeks to close on our new house, remodel some scary plumbing situations, paint the whole house, clean the whole house, move in and clean the house we are leaving. 😱 

So I might not be around much the next two weeks. In fact, if you do "see" me, tell me to leave the hive and get back to work! 😄

• Like 1

She did some work this morning and finished the rest when Daddy was at the dentist.

She played at the park for awhile.

Ran some errands. 

Library #1

Lunch at home.

Dad is going to take her out in the woods to teach her how to build a shelter and learn about the environment around her. She loves the outside. She needs to learn what is safe to eat/touch and what is not. Its all part of her science and nature study.

He will be taking her fishing soon and she is excited. 

Library #2

Family game night

• Like 1

Whew! Yesterday was a manic Monday for sure. I sent all my revised materials off to my agent, watched the end results of a writing contest, and picked up some new stories to look at for revisions. These are so super polished, it's fun to go through and just spot places where "more", whatever more might be, can be brought out and enhanced. But it makes for harder thinking on my part. 

Boys did school, and we followed the coverage of Notre Dame and talked about history. Today, the boys have school, I have some writing and critiques to do, and I need to cook. That should be plenty. I'm supposed to be resting!

Bible story, memory verse, devotional and a science mystery done.

Homeschool Co-Op this morning. 

She has a dental appointment.  For those who pray, can you pray for her not to be anxious during and that she handles the exam well. Also that if she has a cavity that it could be handled with minimal stress and discomfort to her. 

Possibly the park.

Art and science with Dad if they are up to it.

• Like 1

Thank God! She did awesome, Dad said. She does have a couple of minor cavities in the very back, uppers ones. They have 3 appointments for each one unless she does well and they do it all at once.

I was Easter shopping during appointment since Dad is back to work for 5 days starting tomorrow. Only time I would be alone.

• Like 1

Two days of getting myself seen to. Dentist for me on Wednesday, and today was health physical for insurance. My bloodwork is okay, but I have an odd swelling in my shoulder to be checked next week. School tomorrow. Boys are not amused. 

On Friday she did Bible story, devotional,  What's in the Bible dvd, writing page and we read books on animal/insects life cycles.

She watched science shows and did art.

No storytime today.

Lunch with Dad

Grocery/Walmart shopping.

Cleaning house 

Today (Saturday) no school

She is watching science shows and What's in the Bible because she likes it.

Will be dyeing eggs.

Continue cleaning

Laundry mat

Lunch with Dad

Back to Walmart for a nice shirt for Daddy.

Park?

Macaroni art projects