Menu
Jump to content

What's with the ads?

Familia

Amazon Dress? Please link to your success...

Recommended Posts

WooHoo!  I just found an Amazon gift card from 3 Christmas' ago!  They state that they never expire.  

The Hannah Andersson knit dress I purchased on eBay for my NYC trip is a good fit, except HA is way too obviously narrow across the shoulders for me.  It is  just a plain old knit dress.  - dropped waist, knee length.  Have you had any success on Amazon with dresses?

 1847792211_ScreenShot2019-04-05at5_28_54PM.png.066f1b55c2b4a565256fb8ce4a22b54a.png

Edited by Familia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven’t bought any dresses on Amazon, but if you have Prime, you could do Prime Wardrobe. That way, you can try several dresses and only pay for and keep the winner(s). 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, but they are more church-type dresses. I love these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0778TGGKQ/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (this one comes in short and long versions; this company has some other cute things, too, as I recall!)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GF4VWSY/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0725RGLLQ/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I wear a shrug with the sleeveless ones and a cami under the second and third ones.

ETA: I also wear this one quite a bit: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072P2LJ1K/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It isn't anything extra special, but it's very comfy and you can't beat the price--$20! 

Edited by MercyA
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Quill said:

I haven’t bought any dresses on Amazon, but if you have Prime, you could do Prime Wardrobe. That way, you can try several dresses and only pay for and keep the winner(s). 

Great tip!  That is a wonderful program, didn't know anything about it - Thank you!!

And, MercyA, I just looked up other items from that company (Belle Poque) and, you are exactly right...cute things!! 

43 minutes ago, MercyA said:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0778TGGKQ/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (this one comes in short and long versions; this company has some other cute things, too, as I recall!)

 

Edited by Familia
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought this dress via Amazon.  It's nice quality material and... *pockets*!   I had to buy a size up (I go by bust size for dresses).

https://www.amazon.com/Womens-Vintage-Floral-Pockets-Cocktail/dp/B07DFL47ZY?ref_=w_bl_sl_ap_ap_web_17691767011&th=1

There's several pattern options with this dress too.

I have another dress that is supposed to be delivered tonight.  I can let you know if I like that one too. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've bought a few dresses from Amazon and have been happy with all of them! 

For a wedding - Vintage Floral Lace Long Sleeve Boat Neck Cocktail Dress

Casual - Women's Casual Loose Dress - pockets!

Casual - Women's Summer Vintage Floral dress

casual - Summer Striped maxi dress - pockets!

I always look through the reviews and take that into consideration. I'm short and chubby and it really helps when other women state their size in the review. I've also bought dresses that didn't really work and it was super easy to return them. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mothersweets said:

pockets!...

I always look through the reviews and take that into consideration. I'm short and chubby and it really helps when other women state their size in the review. I've also bought dresses that didn't really work and it was super easy to return them. 

Love pockets here & yes, grateful when people give sizes with a review!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The look is over...

because it was all the lost/found gift certificate, I went with a customizable eShakti dress - always wanted to try them.  I chose a plum knit knee length.  Changed the sleeves to bracelet & made the v high neck, because that looks good w/my every present scarves.  And...pockets!!!  Hopefully it will look casual enough with my booties...

https://www.amazon.com/eShakti-Feminine-Pleated-Cotton-Dress/dp/B07NJMG1CG/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_3?keywords=eshakti+feminine+fx+knit+dress&qid=1554521434&s=gateway&sr=8-3-fkmrnull

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Familia said:

The look is over...

because it was all the lost/found gift certificate, I went with a customizable eShakti dress - always wanted to try them.  I chose a plum knit knee length.  Changed the sleeves to bracelet & made the v high neck, because that looks good w/my every present scarves.  And...pockets!!!  Hopefully it will look casual enough with my booties...

https://www.amazon.com/eShakti-Feminine-Pleated-Cotton-Dress/dp/B07NJMG1CG/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_3?keywords=eshakti+feminine+fx+knit+dress&qid=1554521434&s=gateway&sr=8-3-fkmrnull

I drool over eShakti dresses all the time.  I think they are so pretty.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...