Menu

Elementary, Middle & High School Foreign Language X-post

Amber in SJ

I do plan on cross-posting this to several other forums for max opportunities 🙂

I have to say that in my 16+ years of homeschooling, my one big fail has been high school foreign language.  None of my children have been interested in learning the one and only foreign language in which I am barely fluent.  I have not been able to afford the very expensive online classes available.

This year my French loving 15yo tried an online course from Global Goose Languages and it has been awesome.  The format is a weekly online class with textbook assignments as well as many other online assignments like Duolingo & making videos on FlipGrid.  The teacher gives tests & grades everything, it is perfect for transcripts. I don't have to do anything which is great because I don't speak French!

You can check it out here:  https://www.globalgooselanguages.com

The reason I am reviewing/ recommending the program now is the French Teacher has teamed up with a Spanish Teacher and a German Teacher to offer a "Language Sampler" where each teacher teaches 3 weekly lessons in his/ her language, but the class is in danger of being cancelled to lack of interest.  If you click on classes available at the link above you will see the Language Sampler class.  The cost is $85 for all nine weeks.  

If someone feels like this is too much advertisement, let me know & I will delete

I hope no one thinks this is spam because I get no benefit if others sign up and I have been on this forum for years (years, I tell you!)

Have a great day,

Amber in SJ

Global Goose ad image.jpg