Menu

What's with the ads?

Sign in to follow this  
Aenima

Sport

To watch, probably football, because I understand the game and enjoy watching with dh. I also like the 3 races of the Triple Crown. 

To play, welllll....I'm not sporty, but I like to run when I'm in shape. 

To watch on TV, football, I suppose, since it’s the only one we do watch.

To play.... tennis, cycling, swimming, basketball, rowing. I should actually do them!

Baseball because it's the most amazing sport. It's beautiful, invigorating, and suspenseful all in one (yes, I'm aware that most people find my opinion to be insane). After baseball, men's ice hockey, ski jumping, biathlon, cross country skiing, softball (would be higher but seeing the way it's played now makes me sad and TV coverage is terrible), and gymnastics., in about that order.

• Like 1

To watch - eh - not so much - I'm willing to watch with others if I have my knitting!  :-)   Although I'll watch almost anything live!

To do:  cross-country skiing, hiking, swimming, biking....

Anne

I always liked running and swimming, this love appeared during my childhood years and continues in my adult years too. I mostly practise these types of sports during warm seasons when it's the most convinient time for this. I tried to go to swimming pool during the other seasons too but in my case it was a bad idea because I often became ill after going outsides from warm gym, that's why I needed to give up this idea. Both of them are also a good addition to my usual fitness routine.
And in case of sport games I like to play volleyball and tennis the most of all. I tried football too but I wasn't a good player in it at all so I prefer just to watch it 🙂 I adore to watch matches translations together with my friends, cheer for our favourite teams and make bets https://bet365-pt.com/ on them. Our tastes are the same for them, for example our favourite teams are from from Brazil and Spain.

Edited by Manora

Baseball! We watch the Dodgers almost every night. It's still raining here, but having the windows open, the grill going, and a game on is pretty much the definition of summer.

Martial arts is fascinating and beautiful to watch. I do enjoy a baseball game or hockey. 

I loved sports as a child and still do.   Except gymnastics.  That was torture to me as I just don’t have the coordination or the ability. 

I much prefer to play sports than watch - even if it's my own dc participating. 😉  Does that make me a weird mom? I totally support them and encourage their improvement and enjoyment of the activity, though. 

I enjoy watching the winter and summer Olympics as there is a wide variety of sports to browse through and you don't see them very often. I like equestrian events, gymnastics, ski jumping, figure skating.

Sports to participate in myself are tennis, Taekwon-do, nordic skiing, distance running, swimming, skating, kayaking and cycling. I could add in snowshoeing and hiking as well, though they're not really sports.