Menu

What's with the ads?

cintinative

xp: True North Homeschool Academy--Reviews?

I am looking for reviews. My kids would be in the junior high level classes (7th and 8th).  Thank you so much.

Interesting timing . . . someone just asked me about this this week and I had never heard of it. 

• Like 1

I had not heard of it either until I looked through the "master list of on-line classes" thread.  😃

bumping just in case someone didn't see this before.

I am thinking of maybe using this for Logic if things work out well with our other classes and I have the extra funds.

On the online class thread, there are some posts commenting that they replaced another provider that shut down. 

This was posted by @CAtoVA

Apparently, homeschoolworks4U is out of business. From the website:

It is with both a heavy and glad heart that we announce homeschoolworks4u.com has been sold. As a result, HomeschoolWorks4U.com will eventually go offline.

TRUE NORTH HOMESCHOOL ACADEMY (TNHA) is now the owner of this website and its content. TNHA is working to transfer the information from this site to their new website.

TNHA will provide you with numerous choices for homeschool and tons of free information to help you, your child, and your family along the way.

There will be a huge announcement once TNHA launches their website (anticipated launch date is the first quarter of 2018). To get in on any early-bird specials they may offer, email them and request to be added to their email list. The email address to use for this request is:

YES@TRUENORTHHOMESCHOOLACADEMY.COM

Thank you to everyone who has entrusted us with helping your child learn and succeed.

May God Bless and Keep You!

• Like 1