Menu

Accountability Thread 3/17-3/23

Good morning. The boys are off of school this week. I'm trying to get some writing related stuff done,  work on a grocery list, and try to cultivate a better temper. I'm just tired, and next week is more intense. I may not be around too much, but will try to check in from time to time to see what everyone is working on!

• Like 2

Take care of yourself, critter!

Well, its 5:30 in the morning and I can't sleep, so I guess I'll post our plans for the day! 

We have a full school day today. Morning meeting, math, writing, spelling, handwriting, science, piano practice, and art.

We should get lots of outdoor exercise today with warmer temps. I have a mile long "to do" list but school is the tippy top priority. Everything else will have to wait.

• Like 1

She did phonics and I read to her.

She will read herself to sleep tonight.

Tomorrow is early morning doctors appointment then storytime. We also will drop off books at a different library after that. 

Still recovering from the flu and the respiratory crud that came with it or because of it.

Edited by Mommyof1
  • Like 2

Good afternoon! Full school day today.

We've done morning meeting, math, and language arts.

We are taking a lunch break and outside play break then we'll do science, piano practice, and read alouds. 

I have lots to do after school work, again, so I need to start moving faster, lol. 😊

• Like 1

She had a Bible story, a devotional, memory verse, some phonogram review along with nature videos.

Daddy/Daughter time today. Daddy is taking her out for lunch then the park.

She will read to Dad and he will do "Bedtime Blessing" with her tonight. 

Church class tonight.

Tomorrow is HS Co-Op. We are leading the P.E. classes.

She LOVES her co-op group.

• Like 2

Yesterday was reading, memory work, spelling, writing, handwriting, math, and an episode of Sharks. And a playdate with friends.

Today is another playdate. When they get home we will do read alouds, independent reading, spelling, writing, and math at a minimum. We might watch another episode of Sharks if they need some down time at some point. 

I'm trying to get lots of tasks done while they are gone.

• Like 1

HS Co-Op today. She had a unit study (on vegetables), flex class (today was musical instruments) and then P.E.

Bible stories, devotional, calendar and weather.  Have her read to us. Several episodes of Reading Rainbow. 

On Co-Op days we don't do the core subjects. It would be to much for her.

• Like 2

3 hrs at the grocery store. She was helping/working with her friends there plus me shopping.

Storytime at library plus playing with kids before and after. They have crafts as well.

Lunch with Daddy

Park time, it really nice out.

Walmart

Read alouds and her read to me.

Edited by Mommyof1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mommyof1 said:

3 hrs at the grocery store. She was helping/working with her friends there plus me shopping.

Storytime at library plus playing with kids before and after. They have crafts as well.

Lunch with Daddy

Park time, it really nice out.

Walmart

Read alouds and her read to me.

Re: the bolded: She sounds like a hoot! 🤣❤️ 

Today was a medical appointment in the city. The kids brought actual (not independent) schoolwork for the car ride and knocked out quite a bit. We did grocery store pickup and club store pickup while we were there.

We did some errands when we got back and I'm debating whether to take them to the park or just play outside here at home. I'm tired of being in the car, so I'm leaning towards play outside here. 

Family movie night tonight.

Have a good weekend everyone!

• Like 2

She is a hoot. Super social. We went to pick up lunch and as I was ordering she sat next to a college age girl and just started a conversation and had her playing this folded paper finger question game. I walked over and the girl commented on her being super friendly. She never met a stranger. 

• Like 2