Menu

Spring break!!!

Technically, my university's spring break was this week. However, work marches on, and there are assignments due in both of my classes this weekend or shortly thereafter. Next week is the spring break for our local public schools, and we have a full slate of classes and camps for kids happening at the library where I work. 

So, spring break is not really a thing for me this year. 

You'll have to enjoy yours for both of us!

• Like 1

Mine isn't until the 26th.  Dd is home for hers right now and it has been a joy to have her here.  I'm gonna cry when she leaves.  I don't have any specific plans for Spring Break.  I like the idea of meeting people for lunch or something.  I still have to pick up a few shifts at my volunteer job (and I was hoping to grab more, but most are taken.)  I might drive a couple of hours to go meet up with a friend if she has the time.  I do know I need to do taxes and do some major filing.  Maybe I'll invite someone over so I'll be forced to do some decluttering.  

• Like 1

My university break was a different week than homeschool and public school break, so I was pretty much "working" during both breaks. I only have 2 more classes left of my course and one big assignment to finish, though, so I'll get a nice long spring/summer break very soon. I'm really enjoying my course and wish it could go on longer, or that I could have this same prof for another course. 

• Like 2

Just finished mine and I was pretty lazy, which was nice. We've had record snow here in February (30 inches) and I was so happy to see sun and warm temperatures! The snow...is still everywhere but melting. But...wee had so much 2 of the gym roofs at out huge fitness center collapsed, so it's all closed the rest of the semester. I did several days at the animal shelter where III volunteer with the girls. It was lovely going in and spending two hours just petting the cats 🙂 This will be my last laz streak this semester though. April is going to be nuts.

• Like 2