Menu

What's with the ads?

Zoo Keeper

high school report card template

Does anyone have a template for a high school report card?  I've looked online, but I haven't found anything that fits homeschooling well and doesn't look cheesy.  I looked at the pinned threads, but most of what I saw there was more transcript specific. 

One of mine is applying for a technical program, and they are requiring a transcript and a report card as part of the paperwork. 

Please nothing in Excel.  My grumpy desktop doesn't play well with Excel.   I'd be wiling to try Excel. 

I know I could just monkey something up with tables in Word, but I'm short on time right now, and am hoping to not have to re-invent the wheel.

Thanks for anything you can throw my way! 🙂

Edited by Zoo Keeper

Maybe ask them what they're looking for, meaning what is the difference between the transcript and report card? Around here I know the report card and the transcript are the same thing at the public high school. For home school I've never done anything but a transcript.

• Like 1

ah.  I see you changed mind on excel.  Take a look on Teachers Pay Teachers.  prices vary, but some are just a dollar or two for the template.  you can preview to see what it has.  But yes, agreeing with the others that you want to find out what the tech program is looking for in a "report card".  Do they need to see attendance reports? daily grades? tests grades to understand how the semester and final grades were calculated?   I noticed those were things on various reports for middle and high school ranges on TPT.  But I have no idea what they want to see from a homeschooled student with report card that isn't transcript. 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Browse/Search:report card template

• Like 1