Menu

SAT Just changed our test center without any permission or notice

I'm just really pissed about this because if they can do it once they can do it again and the closer we get to the test date, the more full the seats are becoming! IN fact, the 7 closest high schools to me are all full.

I registered my daughter in OCTOBER, so I do NOT want to hear that the seats were already full and there was a glitch in the system.  When I called the College board to discuss it they said it was up to the Testing Center and they have no knowledge or information on why it was changed.  Then they changed their story and kept saying, "If the test center is full, you can't register there." and I said, "that is not what happened.  What happened is that my daughter had a registration and printed ticket for the last 5 months and her seat was suddenly changed to a school 45 minutes away."  

I went online and changed it to a school 30 minutes away, in a nicer area with less traffic, that I am more familiar with, but really people?  He wouldn't even answer my actual question and hung up on me.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

A couple years ago they canceled the international June test date. I found out the night before I thought both dds were taking the test. They both had gotten emails a couple months before telling us we could do the May date, but they didn't read their emails. Ended up having to do the October one. Two more AP exams and then no more College Board for me.

• Like 1