Menu

Homeschool conventions

I think I remember that she did one that was local to her within the last year or two. I think she does them few and far between. At one point I know she intentionally stopped because so many of them were very restrictive and asked people to sign Statements of Faith and were very critical of speakers and each other in a very unsupportive way. But I saw her speak at VaHomeschoolers several years ago and she was a great speaker. I know you can find some recordings of her talks.

I saw her at Va Homeschoolers a few years ago too. We had just started homeschooling, and it was wonderful.

I saw her again just recently at a local private classical school. A very similar talk to one I'd heard before, but still great. My friend and I (we attended together) remarked afterwards how helpful it always is to hear the basics repeated, especially as you transition from one stage to the next.

So yeah, she still speaks some. But I'm not sure she's really doing the convention circuit anymore. If you have a local group, maybe see about inviting her!