Menu

What's with the ads?

WendyAndMilo

Guys help...

So DS still has flu A, I just got diagnosed with it yesterday so I’m out of work and school this week. I’ve got nothing to do but browse the internets.  And this is not good for my bank account.

i just bought an excess of yarn from the Faroe Islands.  A decent exchange rate should count for something right?

Oh man I am so sorry you are both sick.  Go freeze your credit and debit cards in ice water.  Except wouldn’t work for me because I have mine memorized. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

Oh man I am so sorry you are both sick.  Go freeze your credit and debit cards in ice water.  Except wouldn’t work for me because I have mine memorized. 

Mine are stored on both my phone and my computer so I don’t even need to have it memorized 😕

• Like 1

Actually make the thing with the yarn and don’t buy another non-essential until the project is done 😉. That’s my solution!

• Like 6

Faroe Islands yarn?  I think you're also going to need a really pretty basket or something to display that yarn while you're working with it.... Something that lovely should be appreciated for more than just the final product.  😉

• Like 3

Switch to browsing ravelry until you decide what to do with the yarn? Although that could also lead to unintentional purchases...

Start a streak in Duolingo in whatever language strikes your fancy!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, WendyAndMilo said:

So DS still has flu A, I just got diagnosed with it yesterday so I’m out of work and school this week. I’ve got nothing to do but browse the internets.  And this is not good for my bank account.

i just bought an excess of yarn from the Faroe Islands.  A decent exchange rate should count for something right?

oh man, that sucks.   I 2nd browsing Ravelry --- or Pinterest for fun pattern ideas.

• Like 1

Throw your computer and phone out the window. You'll have to buy new ones, but at least you won't spend any money until you do!

• Haha 2