Menu

What's with the ads?

soror

Do I need the Teacher's Manual for CLE Math 7?

I noticed these were offered but not sure if they were worthwhile. 

TIA!

Edited by soror

4 hours ago, nwahomeschoolmom said:

All of the answers are in the Teacher's Manual.  I have always used the TM to check math even at the earlier levels because it saves time!

Thank you, I was going to buy the answer key but wasn't sure if I also need the Teacher's Manual. Dd is in level 6 now and we only use the worktexts and the answer key.

I believe with cle, the answer keys are not necessary if you get the teachers manual. I have not used CLE for math, but Language Arts and reading. The main advantage of the teachers manual to me is that there are alternate tests in the back, if you anticipate your child needing think retake any of the tests. Also there it's a little bit of scripted teaching you could use iff you intend to teach it yourself and not just have your kid do it independently.

ETA - if you want tho know for sure, you can call the company with questions, I've called a couple of times and they were friendly and helpful.

Edited by emba56
  • Like 1

I just started buying the answer keys instead of the teacher manual and it has been fine. We are in level 6 but I plan on doing the same for level 7.

• Like 1

Well, I just bought it today and went ahead and got the Teacher's Manual and not the answer keys. There wasn't much difference in price so I thought I'd try it out, we'll see if it ends up worthwhile.