Menu

What's with the ads?

Chris in VA

Lori D, you are so amazing

Lori, you have had a HUGE influence on my home school, and I have never met you. That's a gift I don't take lightly - your advice is high quality, thorough, and authentic. My dear children have benefitted from your wisdom many times! 

Thank you, dear lady! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

+1 and "Amen" for Lori D. She is a huge help and a blessing, for everyone on WTM. Thank you Lori! The time and effort you devote to WTM are greatly appreciated, by me and I am sure by most of the WTM Community.   KUDOS TO YOU

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yes, a big thank you to Lori D.  She is so generous to help as much as she does.  I am very grateful.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I agree! Lori D is premium and generous with her extensive knowledge. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Arctic Mama said:

Agree!  One of the few posters whose content I skim for in a long, older thread.  

I do this, too!

Her movie and book suggestions are always great!

Thank you Lori D.!! 🌟

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lots of LoriD book lists and advice made into our homeschooling journey, and we were better for it. You're the best. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yay, Lori D.! I'm planning freshman year and reading lots of your wisdom from over the years. The sound of your voice (in my head) is very reassuring! 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Most of my bookmarked WTM threads include very helpful information from Lori D.  You take a lot of stress away from high school planning -- thank you so much!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh my! I am overwhelmed by your kind thoughts, everyone! I feel like you just gave me an early valentine. 😉

The people on these boards are just the very BEST, and I so appreciate YOU all.

Group hug --> ((((WTMers))) and have a LOVELY day -- as lovely as you've made me feel today! 😍 Warmest regards to each of you, Lori D.

Edited by Lori D.
  • Like 21

Thank you Lori D I have used your lists many times as well!

Edited by mominco
Was an incomplete sentence.
  • Thanks 1

I agree, every time I see a thread wanting concrete advice I scroll down to see if Lori D has posted first, because I know she'll probably have already covered all of my recommendations anyway.

The formatting!  The comprehensive nature of her replies!  The organization! The kind encouragement she always has at the end of a post, which always reads as genuine and sometimes is the little bit of kindness I need (even when not directed at me!) to have an uplifting break.

I am a fan of Lori D.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1