Menu

We are all sick but we want something warm from the oven... suggestions please!

MrsRobinson

We all are miserable with congestion, sore throats, stuffy noses, and the like. 

But we all want something warm from the oven. Nothing to difficult for me to make. I just threw together a Bear Creek soup packet for dinner and that was tiring, lol.

I'm too foggy to think of what to make that would be sweet but not too sweet and filling. 

Edited by MrsRobinson

I want all of these! All of this will get us through this whole virus! 

I kept going into the kitchen and just saw ingredients. It like I forgot how to put ingredients together to make something worth eating. 

I hate being sick at the same time as everyone else. Everyone is sick... sick mom still has to give out all the meds, make the drinks and the food, give the snuggles. I get a little grumpy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

15 hours ago, MrsRobinson said:

We all are miserable with congestion, sore throats, stuffy noses, and the like. 

But we all want something warm from the oven. Nothing to difficult for me to make. I just threw together a Bear Creek soup packet for dinner and that was tiring, lol.

I'm too foggy to think of what to make that would be sweet but not too sweet and filling. 

This is late, but for next time stash pies in your freezer. A quiche for breakfast, a family-sized Marie Calendar’s pie for a meal, and a fruit pie for desert. They’ll smell good while they’re baking and a pot pie is a complete meal. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1