Menu

nm

We went to University of Scranton in Scranton, PA (Catholic University)  last week.  My niece is there and my son wants to study Theology and Physics.  We ALL loved it!  PM if you want more specifics or any questions.

I also had an interview with an admissions counselors.  This is definitely doable school.  You don't need DE/AP or anything like that.  I asked about course description and she was "I don't think so, but hold on to them and if we need it, we will ask for them."  

My niece was telling us how safe it is at the school for her and how very welcoming it is.  Light housekeeping in the dorms for 2 years! (Bathrooms washed, they will vaccuum dorm room and take out trash!)

The university is about 2 hrs north of Philly.  It fits everything you want AND she has the potential to get either Presidential Scholarship (Full 4 yrs) or the 50% tuition paid for 4 yrs.

Edited by Nicholas_mom

On 2/7/2019 at 6:52 AM, kirag714 said:

Chestnut Hill College! It's technically in Philadelphia, right on the Montgomery County border. It's a Catholic college, with about 1300 students. The campus is beautiful and on the historic register.

I second this.  A student of mine went there, had the best experience of her life. So many opportunities for travel, internships, etc. 

• 2 weeks later...