Menu

I was in an accident today

school17777

5 hours ago, displace said:

(Hugs)

I hope you have no prolonged injuries.  Many people have pain later on, so continue to document. You should go to the doctor just for documentation, but frequently for accident purposes, the insurance may send you to their doctors.  

This.

The driver's insurance really pushed for a settlement,  even while I was still being treated for an injury that wasn't apparent at the scene.   I still have intermittant pain three years later.

Contact your insurance.   That's part of what you pay them for. 

Phones...

Edited by gardenmom5
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, school17777 said:

When said she was only going 15, he didn’t buy it and he also told her he didn’t see the ice she says was there.

When my DD had an accident and we ordered the police report, they had a section with what DD said and then another section of observations.  There was a comment that "existing evidence supported DD's version of events", including ice that was there.  So I think it will be okay, they make their own observations.  The extent of the damage tells much about how fast the person was going.

• Like 3