Menu

I know several people on here have used it and love it. I will tell you that my dd#1 tried it briefly (due to a teacher absence in her regular German class) and found it difficult to navigate, cheesy, and out-dated (interface & video-wise).

As a parent/grader, I found it cumbersome but doable. The price is good though. And, it goes all the way though AP level which is hard to find elsewhere.

Ultimately, we were both glad her regular German class restarted with a vibrant, live teacher.

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, RootAnn said:

I know several people on here have used it and love it. I will tell you that my dd#1 tried it briefly (due to a teacher absence in her regular German class) and found it difficult to navigate, cheesy, and out-dated (interface & video-wise).

As a parent/grader, I found it cumbersome but doable. The price is good though. And, it goes all the way though AP level which is hard to find elsewhere.

Ultimately, we were both glad her regular German class restarted with a vibrant, live teacher.

We had the exact same experience.

• Like 3

We have been very impressed with WTMA German. The instructor has a Ph.D. in German and is incredibly responsive. I know multiple families who have been very pleased with German all the way through German III at WTMA. It is ds' favorite class this year.

• Like 4

My 11th grade Dd has been using it since last school yr. She is finishing up German 2 right now and will be starting their German 3 sometime in February. Her goal is to complete 4 yrs worth by graduation. She has the opposite POV of other posters. She loves it. She loves that she can be completely self-paced. She went to a German camp last summer and her skills/pronunciation were strong.

• Like 2