Menu

Online precalculus class with live component?

39 minutes ago, lmrich said:

Derek Owens does not have a live online component. If you live in Atlanta, you can take classes with him. Everyone loves his classes; he is well-respected among the students. 

Yes, I’ve read the great reviews over the years. We need a live component here. Thank you!

Mr D Math

highschoolmathlive.com

Both have been outstanding.  We've taken Mr D for math for almost 5 years - pre Algebra through to pre Calc.   And started with Ms London, highschoolmathlive.com, for AP Calc this school year.  Excellent in terms of responsiveness to our daughter's questions, grades quizzes and tests typically within hours and is engaging during the live sessions. I'd have to look up what we paid Ms London, but it just doesn't seem like enough!  She's incredible. 

• Like 3

Trinqueta is currently taking Precalc at MPOA with Daniel Maycock. It meets three times a week for an hour each time. She spends another 4 or 5 hours on homework. They're using Larson, Hostetler as the text. So far, she's really enjoyed the class and says that the pace is good for her and the teacher does a good job explaining topics. I'd recommend it.

• Like 3